Radiation Protection Advice
AMEC is a HSE approved RPA corporate body, providing Health Physics and Radiation Protection advice to a range of clients worldwide. Our team of Radiation Protection Advisers and Health Physicists provide a range of services including:
- Provision of Radiation Protection Training
- RPA advice and support to a variety of businesses
- Assess Radiological hazards and advise on control of exposure of the workforce
- Provide incident support and advice on remedial programmes
- Health Physics monitoring
- Radiation Protection Supervisor support for radiological surveys
- Advice to the analytical laboratories
- Advice on the transport of radioactive materials, supported by the AMEC Dangerous Good Safety Advisers (DGSA).
- Radiological decontamination and recovery from accidents and other incidents
- Provide a 24 hour call out service to our clients, allowing access to specialist RPA’s when needed.